As one of the area’s largest independent HVAC contractors offering heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, duct cleaning and indoor air quality products to residents in Massachusetts and Southern NH, we are always looking to hire more qualified people to join our professional team.
We have a competitive benefits package to offer including medical and dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays, paid vacation and continuing education.
To get started, please browse our open positions below and fill out the form to apply. For questions on existing applications, please email our Human Resources Administrator, Michelle Campbell at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are currently interviewing for the following positions listed below. Please click on the job title for a brief description, and fill out the application form.
HVAC Sheet Metal Fabricator/Installation Technician
The Residential Sheet Metal Fabricator/Installation Technician is responsible for the proper installation of HVAC equipment, training of Installation Apprentices and efficiently utilizing resources available. Initiative, tact and integrity are essential to achieving departmental and corporate goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to work with all personnel levels, customers and suppliers, being proactive in building customer relations.
- Work effectively within a team maintaining efficiency, promoting safety, while maintaining company image and improving personal skills.
- Greet customers professionally and courteously. Run crew by providing clear directions and following up.
- Plan and order necessary materials daily. Complete and turn in time-sheets, daily reports, material orders and checklists at the end of every day. Be prepared by planning ahead.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings, training sessions and off hours training classes as required to stay up to date with technical information.
- Be familiar with and adhere to Berkshire policies as specified in the employee handbook.
- Provide excellent on-the-job training of Installation Apprentice(s). As determined by management, provide assistance to other departments.
- Maintain required personal tools in good working order. Responsible for the condition of any company owned and supplied tools including but not limited to: step ladders, extension ladders, electrically powered tools of any kind, etc. Maintain company vehicles in a clean, safe and proper running condition.
- Maintain working knowledge while providing on-the-job training on the complete installation of HVAC systems and fabrication of ductwork that meet or exceed code requirements. This includes: including heat pump split systems, straight cool units, all sheet metal, gas piping, electrical, and zone control systems; ability to layout and fabricate sheet metal transitions and straight duct; ability to perform all high voltage hook-ups on residential; and ability to perform all low voltage hook-ups on residential system
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
- Must possess and maintain valid, clean state driver’s license and the ability to drive all types of vehicles in the corporate fleet.
- Ability to purchase and maintain all hand tools, meters, gauges, thermometer as necessary for properly installing HVAC equipment.
- Ability to work in high, open places.
- Retain the ability to regularly lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
- Ability to read blueprints. Thorough knowledge of building codes pertaining to the installation of duct systems, gas piping, electrical control circuits, condensate drainage systems. Maintain a commitment to meet or exceed code standards.
- Ability to fabricate metal and fiberglass duct systems.
- Maintain tidy appearance and energetic attitude, report to work on time, practice safety always, and make your work area cleaner, neater than when you arrived.
Sheet Metal Fabrication
Standing for extended periods, lifting/carrying 50+ pound items, repetitive motions, walking, pushing/pulling, reading, bending/stooping, speaking, reaching/grasping, hearing, writing,
Job Type: Full-time
- Experience required: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Sheet Metal
HVAC Sheet Metal Installer Helper
Seeking an EXPERIENCED HVAC Residential Install Helper. This person should have experience working with lead mechanic on residential installations of HVAC equipment and duct work. Candidate should have strong technical skills, good communication skills, the ability to work independently, a good driving record and their own tools. Great opportunity for advancement as well as continued education. We offer a competitive wage package that includes insurance and disability. Compensation depends on level of experience.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Duct Work Fabrication
- Low Voltage Wiring
- Customer Communication Skills: Be able to communicate clearly with coworkers and clients
- Decision Making
- Self Motivated and Reliable
- Positive Attitude: Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude, and maintain a positive outlook
- A teachable attitude, and willingness to follow the instructions of their assigned Lead
- Must obtain EPA Certificate•Valid driver s license and insurable driving record preferred
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and learn on the job
- Employee Benefits and HR Services
- Generous wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- PAID Vacation
- PAID Holidays
- 401(k) with Employer MatchEssential
Duties: HVAC Installation Helpers must be willing to be trained in all aspects of HVAC installation, and show the ability to apply their new-found skills and knowledge to install ventilation, heating and air conditioning systems used in residential settings. Installation Helpers will be trained and learn to apply their technical skills and knowledge to install multiple brands of residential HVAC equipment. Installation Helpers must be able to communicate well with other employees, and be willing to learn new skills. Must comply with safety programs and company training, drive and operate a company vehicle. Must be available and able to work 40 hours per week and any required overtime. Perform other duties as assigned or needed.Physical Demands: While performing the duties of an HVAC Installer, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to climb or balance or work in small spaces. Ladder work is required. The employee must regularly life and/or move up to 70 pounds. Ability to work in high heat environments for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include good close proximity vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Good hand / eye coordination is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC Installation: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- EPA Universal
Job Type: Full-time
Come join our team! We are a local Heating and Air Conditioning contractor and we are looking for a full-time office assistant. Duties to include answering incoming calls and booking emergency and non-emergency service calls along with various other tasks as needed. Previous experience with data entry, Microsoft Office and great customer service skills required. If you are interested in joining our fantastic team, please forward your resume to us today.
Office Assistant Job Purpose: Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers.
Office Assistant Job Duties:
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Serves customers by answering multi-line phone system, answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Deliver messages and run errands.
Skills/Qualifications: Office Experience – General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills.
Residential & Commercial Sales Representatives
We have tremendous opportunities for Sales Representatives who have at least 5 years sales experience. Knowledge of HVAC is not mandatory – we will train you, but In-Home Sales experience is a must!
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and with our training start making sales and earning money on Day One. We have a track record of long-term employee retention, great benefits and commission package. Our company offers the right candidate the tools and opportunity to establish themselves in a successful sales career. You must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends to accommodate our customer’s needs.
If you are a well-organized self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills please send us your resume.
Residential & Commercial Service Technicians
We are looking for experienced technicians with at least 5 years residential or light commercial experience.
Candidates must have experience troubleshooting and repairing air conditioning, gas furnaces, gas boilers, oil furnaces, oil boilers and heat pumps. Candidates must have a NH Gas Fitters and MA Oil Burner License. Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. Refrigeration license a plus.
Lead Residential HVAC Service Technicians
Applicants should have at least 5 years field experience and excellent customer service skills. Ideal candidates should hold a valid NH Gas License, MA Oil Burner License and MA Sheet Metal License. MA Refrigeration License a plus.
Lead Residential & Commercial HVAC Installers
Applicants should have at least 5 years field experience and excellent customer service skills. Ideal candidates should have a valid NH Gas License and MA Sheet Metal License. MA Refrigeration License and MA Oil Burner License a plus.
We have a great opportunity for a licensed electrician to join our team. Candidates must be licensed in MA and NH with prior experience in HVAC.